Marketing Operations Analyst
Who We Are:
ChatFunnels is a Marketing Orchestration Platform that helps organizations achieve revenue goals by combining automation and human interaction. Our clients use our system to maximize their qualified sales pipeline by combining conversational marketing, segmentation, and automation.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for the execution of ChatFunnels' multichannel marketing strategy. This individual will monitor KPIs, execute the email marketing strategy, assist in the planning and execution of our virtual events, implement, and manage automation initiatives, and manage various marketing tools and software.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of our quarterly virtual events
- Become an expert in the ChatFunnels platform to better execute internal marketing initiatives and assist in product marketing efforts
- Monitor and report on relevant KPIs such as conversion rates, bounce rates, free trial & demo sign-ups
- Handle large datasets for processes involving data transfer, cleanup, or distribution
- Implement automation as needed to help the team run more efficiently
- Manage email campaigns, drip marketing, and other outreach strategies
- Optimize and manage emails & landing pages for marketing campaigns for strategy and open rates
- Take ownership of our various marketing plays and assist in other areas based on team needs (podcast, blog posts, guides, product comparisons, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing, Economics, Business, or a related analytical or technical degree) or equivalent experience in the field
- Ability to pay attention to details and stay on-task to meet deadlines
- MS Excel (Moderate to Advanced Excel)
- Experience with basic analytical data and automation tools (SQL, Python, R, Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with analyzing quantitative results and making informed decisions
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time as needed with or without notice.
Expected Hours of Work
Monday – Friday (8 am – 6 pm)
Not a remote position. After your onboarding period, some remote work may be available.
Pay & Benefits
- Company medical insurance
- Competitive total compensation package
- Medical | Vision | Dental options
- PTO – Start earning the first day, not after 90 days