ChatFunnels (ChatFunnels.com) is a leading Conversation AI Platform and Consulting Solutions provider. We help companies maximize the effectiveness of their conversational marketing efforts in order to achieve better engagement results, conversation rates on their websites and increase closable sales pipeline. We specialize in the use of chatbots for B2B (Business to Business) sales, marketing, and customer engagement.
What You'll Do
You will be consulting customers on best practices for conversational marketing & account-based engagement.
Our customer engagement team stands apart from the crowd with its focus on quality interactions and genuine conversations with customers. Here at ChatFunnels, our goal is to help our customers to connect with their prospects and customers and increase their revenues through increased sales and retention. This is a position ideal for recent college grads or someone 1-2 years out of school looking for a career in technology without a technical background.
Now you may be wondering what the day-to-day will look like. As a client support representative, you'll have opportunities to:
- Provide best-in-class strategic guidance for our customers using both our product and other conversational marketing tools.
- Lead weekly & monthly customer meetings to advise on best practices and next steps to achieve their goals.
- Assist in the creation of chatbots & live chat campaigns for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Work with the team on the creation of customer reports & analytics
- Present quarterly return on investment (ROI) reports to client leadership
- Act as a resource on topics such as quality management, software technicalities, and best practices.
- Contribute to a brand of unparalleled customer service on a team.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- Live within commuting distance of our office in Provo, Utah.
- Passion for customer care and have the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction.
- Ability to learn new products and features and teach others how to use them.
- Be technically proficient and adapt – fast learner of technology.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to break down complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way.
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral communication.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We work hard, and we play hard.
- Chance to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off